Saturday, July 14, 2012

Terrific Twin


With my last post being “twin” related, I thought I’d share another “twin” project.  Another friend of mine was redoing her spare room and asked if I had any twin size bed frames in my collection of furniture.  I had a couple to choose from and she chose an adorable maple frame.

The bed was actually in decent shape.  The finish was in great condition and the foot board just needed a little glue to tighten it up.  This is the picture from the online ad.


After a light sand and some primer, and at her request, I sprayed on a few coats of crisp white.  The clear coats after that gave it a nice glossy shine! 














I love the detail on the posts!





I can’t wait to see it all dressed up in its new home!  

While painting the bed, I also refinished  a dresser for her but completely forgot to take “after” pics!  I’m hoping she’ll send me pictures of the completed room!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or comments? I'd love to hear them!