Sunday, June 30, 2013

A Quick Hello!

Just popping by to say hi!  I've been working on a pair of side tables that will match the desk and hutch I recently refinished and hope to have them finished this week (and that's a BIG "I hope"  Here's a quick sneak peek "before" pic of one!





So why have I sort of disappeared over the past two weeks?  Well, I've actually taken on my biggest project EVER.  I'm helping renovate my sister and brother-in-laws townhouse!  We're two weeks in and starting to see a sliver of light at the end of the tunnel!  We've obviously still got a ways to go and I'm spending as much of my free time on that as I can, so I don't have much to post here at the moment.  I promise to post all details and amazing before and afters when it's all finished! :)

Here's a quick peek at what has been happening (and proof as to why you do NOT paint latex over oil paint - something I guess the previous owner wasn't aware of).  






EEK! Lots of scraping and prep work before the "pretty" can start to happen.


Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or comments? I'd love to hear them!